 |
| Our Christmas Card |
Happy Holidays!! It has been awhile since I have posted anything and that is because I had a broken hand which made me brutally slow at typing and then I was sooooo sick with morning sickness (more like all day sickness) because WE ARE EXPECTING!! We are so ecstactic to start our little family. Trent and I couldn't be more excited. Now that I am 15 weeks along I have felt some relief from the morning sickness and I have a little bit more energy, so hopefully I will be able to keep my blog updated a little more...
So this week we go in to find out the gender of our dear little one! I can't believe we are already to that point, but I am so excited to start planning and decorating the nursery.
The pictures below are from a photo shoot that we did with my dear mother-in-law to get pictures for our Christmas card. The ones below are just some of the favs.
We are so excited to become parents in June! I can't believe I am going to be a mama! I don't feel old enough:)
CONGRATS! Being a mom is the most amazing and challenging thing I have ever done; wouldn't trade it for the world! So happy for your little family!
ReplyDeleteYay for babies!!!! Your family is so adorable!! I was so excited to see that you updated your blog!
ReplyDelete