Voting

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Again....another catch up on life!!

Well, besides blogging for my wonderful anniversary, the last time I blogged was clear back in August!! I will get better...
My latest news to report is that I got hired on as the Prevention Specialist where I am ending  working with Post Adoption families and as sad as I am to say good bye to the families I have been working with, I am soooo excited to begin in this new position. I will be doing presentations to classess in the Alpine, Provo, and Nebo school districs and I will love being with the kids in a classroom setting teaching them about subjects such as recognizing the different types of abuse, child development, dating violence, bullying, and suicide prevention. It will be great to focus my attention to this job and, for the most part, be on the same schedule as the hubby.

Trent and I moved into a town home in Lehi mid-January and we have absolutely LOVED our new place and neighborhood. I have loved creating and decorating our space for us. Here are some pictures to give you a peek of what we have done with some of the space:




The left picture is my little book nook, the center is the master bedroom, and the picture to the right is a glimpse of our basement. To see the rest you will have to come visit us!

After moving in, we were called immediately to be Primary Workers in the nursery and we have loved getting to know all the little kids in the ward and their little attitudes. Watching Trent teach the little chidlins and giving them encouragement just gets me even more excited for us to start our own little family.

Below are a bunch of pictures that we have taken of our little adventures from the past few months:
Trent's 25th Birthday
Celebrating my 23rd Birthday
Visiting St. Nicolas at This is The Place in SLC in December

Family Pictures in January
Cabin in Island Park in February

Snowboarding at the Canyons in March
Hiking Timp. Cave with the Brunt Family

Trip to see Old Faithful
West Yellowstone

Black Bear...the highlight of Trent's trip

The Grand Canyon in Yellowstone








No comments:

Post a Comment