“Our deepest fear is not that we are
inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
we are powerful beyond measure...
We ask ourselves: ‘Who am I to be
brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?
Actually, who are you not to
be? You are a child of God. Your
playing small does not serve the
world.”
-Marianne Williamson
DAY ONE:inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
we are powerful beyond measure...
We ask ourselves: ‘Who am I to be
brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?
Actually, who are you not to
be? You are a child of God. Your
playing small does not serve the
world.”
-Marianne Williamson
Today, start your journal for the challenge. Write for at least ten minutes
and express gratitude for all the things your body allows you to do.
Refrain from weighing yourself today. In fact, refrain from weighing yourself during the 10 days
of the challenge.
WHY: Recording your thoughts helps you process your feelings. You will be surprised
what surfaces when you give time and voice to your thoughts.When we focus on weight, the
number never seems to be the right one. We don’t have to subject ourselves to that grief--weight
is not always an accurate measure of health or body fat, and we would do well to eliminate the
obsession of weighing ourselves altogether.
RECAPTURING
BEAUTY
I AM. BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTY
I AM. BEAUTIFUL.
No comments:
Post a Comment