Voting

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Valentines as a married couple

I LOVE holidays, and Valentines is one of my very favorites.  What is better than having a day dedicated to expressing your love and appreciation for the people in your life? and in my case, my eternal sweetheart.  It was wonderful because Trent let me know earlier on that he would take care of everything with the plans and I was to not worry about a thing.  What a great man.  When he returned from work that day he brought all sorts of treats and a dozen of gorgeous red roses (typical but I loved every bit of it).

After we went to night classes together, he surprised me with reservations at Tepanyaki.  Dinner was delicious and I loved every minute of it because I had my best friend by my side whom I am so grateful for.

1 comment: