For ideas on how to recreate things you already have and turn them into something new, visit my other blog at recreaterecyclereside.blogspot.com
Voting
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Catch Up!
Ok I thought after you graduate school you are suppose to have more time on your hands?!! I just realized I haven't updated my blog since...well before I graduated. There has been so much that has happened and too much to catch up on so I will give you the Cliff Notes version!! yay for cliff notes! Trent and I have moved from Provo to Lehi temporarily into my Dad's basement while we wait to move into a town home into Ivory Ridge in Lehi. Trent and I are so excited for this townhome because we will not only have 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, but access to a pool, nice gym, and indoor/outdoor tennis courts! We are soooo excited and are definitely looking forward to a place we can grow our family in and stay for some time. Trent is working full time and starting up school full time here shortly (which is insane, but he is determined). I have picked up 3 new jobs...yes I said three. The first is an Employment Specialist for Covenant Employment Services, who has a contract through Division of Workforce Services. So basically I am a job coach for individuals who go through DWS and are unsuccessful about finding a job either because of their background or barriers they have. The Second Job is an Adoption Respite Caseworker at the Family Support & Treatment Center, so I help families make the adjustment who have adopted children from DCFS. My third job is a Melaluca business I am starting up at home, I have probably been the most excited about this business and the growth I have already seen occur. Ultimately I am building this wellness company so that when the time comes, I can be a stay at home mother:) yay! I am also looking for business partners so if anyone is interested or know of anyone interested in building residual income and benefitting from all kinds of eco friendly and natural products then send them my way. So in total I'm working an average of 50-60 hours a week...kind of exhausting but it will be worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment