For ideas on how to recreate things you already have and turn them into something new, visit my other blog at recreaterecyclereside.blogspot.com
Voting
Friday, October 29, 2010
Mysterious Sounds=Breakin???
So tonight Trent and I were hanging out our damp laundry (reminds me of my days in China) and we hear this weird noise. It sounded kind of like scratching on the wall. My first reaction is it's a mouse, and Trent thinks someones is in the house. So he proceeds to grab his bat out of storage and starts searching the basement. We hear the same noise again and our curiosity peaks. Trent then decides he needs to go upstairs and check on Pat our old lady friend aka landlord. He demanded that I come up with him because he didn't want me to be alone in the basement. So after finding all the doors locked and scaring poor Pat with Trent holding his bat, we headed back downstairs. Still hearing the sound every couple minutes, I decided to take my homework and station around the apartment to narrow down the places where the sound was coming from. I started in the family room and worked my way down the hall getting closer to the kitchen. Well finally I had myself stationed right in front of our bathroom. So Trent's conclusion is that the sound is coming from the pipes so he is now hovering over the sink. He then picks up his flipped open phone that was laying on the bathroom counter to find that he had received a text from his friend Marc 20 minutes prior...with connecting the two I burst into hysteria while Trent is slowly catching on. His phone lay flipped open while touching our metal flower pot decoration we have on the counter, and his phone was vibrating every two minutes as a reminder for the unread text, thus was the source of the creepy sounds that took us forever to discover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment